CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Announcements Announcements

So I don't have a great memory for names and I know that it would just take me a second to look the information up on the Internet but I am lazy. So you just have to deal with missing Authors and Sometimes incorrect titles.

Also to the lazy thing- I keep meaning to go and fix the thousands of typos but uhm this is probably just a pipe dream.

Upcoming- a review of some feminist Irish literature- that biography about CJ Walker and a Biography about the James family. I actually tried to reread some Hawthorne and need to write about that. Oh and a fascinating biography about Norah Joyce- the wife of James Joyce (see how I even approach this most famous of Irish writers from a female perspective.)

1 comments:

V said...

I enjoyed reading a lot of Hawthorne last semester in a lit class. My professor had a lot to say about feminism and Hawthorne, actually. Especially in the Scarlet letter. but that probably isn't the feminism you had in mind?