CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Queen of the Babble by Meg Cabot

I have read two and a half books in the last 24 hours which sounds impressive until you realize this little doosy was one of them. It only took me four hours to read all 308 pages and it wasn't even nap time. I picked this up in the library because even though I hate the Princess Diaries- I did read a book by Meg Cabot I liked once ( I think it was called All American Girl- but don't quote me)- so I thought oh look she has written a book for adults and it looks light and fluffy and brainless. And it was. But fun and I look forward to checking out the sequel. I identify with the main character as she talks too much and shares more than she should. Yet in me it comes off as overbearing and turns people off- for her it leads to romance with a wealthy French/American. Hmmmm what did I do wrong?

0 comments: