CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ranger's Apprentice Seriece By John Flanagan

I loved these!!!! Maybe my favorite middle reader. Kathy- these are great for both of your kids. My friend Andrea's family likes them so much they have ordered the ones you can't get here from Australia (and even sent them to the cousins in Austria). I am trying to wait patiently for them to come out in the United States. I love an adventure book with and unlikely hero, one that celebrates the power in every ones individual talents, add in spunky kids saving the country and a couple of powerful strong girls and I am a fan! I keep looking at them on the shelf and anxiously await the day Coen and Becket can read them with me (I am thinking 7-8). Andrea is your Cowen reading them?

0 comments: